Apiaceae family, native to the eastern Mediterranean region. It is aromatic and measures 16–24 in. The stem is green, branches at the point where holding a large number of umbels with bright yellow flowers that come out in mid-summer. The leaves are thin, feathery with a reminiscent flavor of parsley. The fruits are brown and seeds are flat, oval and have a slightly bitter taste. The essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of the seeds.
Main molecules (%): carvone 28-44%, limonene 25-50%, α felandreno 1-5%.
- Oral: YES
- Topical: YES
- Diffusion: NO
- Children: NO
- Alimentary: YES
- - Main traditional uses: Hepatobiliary failure ***, Dyspepsia ***, Bronchitis ***
- - Aromatic family: Spicy, middle note.
- - Blends well with: Bergamot, Coriander, Rosemary camphor, Tangerine.
- - Caution: Do not use during pregnancy, in children under 6 years, elderly or in case of epilepsy.
- - Use always under professional control.
1 drop on a sugar cube 2 times a day.
In fish and shellfish 1 drop for four people.
Please read and understand the terms and conditions
No customer comments for the moment.