Apiaceae family. Native of southern Europe, is distributed in mild temperate zones around the world. It is a herbaceous plant,up to 7ft tall. Leaves are bright green, long and thin. The inflorescence is a umbel golden yellow. The fruit is dark brown. The essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of the whole plant.
Main molecules (%): trans anethole 50-70%, estragole 2-5%, limonene 6-11%, pinene α 6-8%, fenchone 10-20%
- Oral: NO
- Topical: YES
- Diffusion: NO
- Children: NO
- Alimentary: YES
- - Main traditional uses: Amenorrhea ***, Menopause ***, Slow digestion ***, Fluid retention ***
- - Aromatic family: Spicy, top-middle note.
- - Blends well with: Lavender, Geranium, Sandalwood Australia, Damask Rose.
- - Caution: Do not use during pregnancy, lactation, children under six years or patients with cancerous pathologies.
- - Oral use exclusive for therapist.
3 drops Rosemary camphor + 6 drops Fennel + 3 drops Juniper + 3 drops Grapefruit. On a base of 30 ml of vegetable wheat germ oil. Apply vigorous with massage.
Legumes and baked fish, 1 or 2 drops (4 people).
Please read and understand the terms and conditions
No customer comments for the moment.